Hegland Happenings

Saturday, September 24, 2011

In love...

Something amazing and totally wonderful happened to me today...I fell in LOVE! Some might say, "with who?", and others might think "really, overnight?" but, I really did. It just happens to be with a camera ;) I know I know, I'm a dork, but this camera was amazing!

Canon sponsored an event at the zoo today, and they let you check out cameras and lenses to take pictures with throughout the zoo! How cool is that? Then they will give you a disc with all your pics on it from the day. Unknowingly, I took almost 200 pictures in about 2.5 hours. Once I got the hang of using the camera (I've never used this type of camera before), it was Soooo much fun to use! So I've decided, that I want one...real bad! And I mean really bad!!

What a way to spend the day after my birthday!! I can't wait to get my pictures in the mail this week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment