Hegland Happenings

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July


Happy 4th of July! It's a sunday, so we aren't celebrating today-we celebrated yesterday. Pankcake breakfast, watching fireworks, lighting fireworks...all the normal stuff to celebrate the 4th. Didn't have a chance to get on an post anything yesterday...it was super late by the time I came upstairs and the computer was off and I was NOT turning it back on.

I took Pres to see Marmaduke with Heather and Shaylee yesterday. It was an interesting movie...had some funny parts (but overall kinda on the same level as Beverly Hills Chihuahua). My mom kept Kycen for me so that I could just go with Pres. It was nice for just the two of us to get out, like old times. My mom thinks she's struggling with having to share me and my time now. Even though she's always shared me to some extent, it just seems she has to moreso now. She went to watch the fireworks with the neighbors (Jess) and then came home and we did the fireworks that she picked out. I spent $30 on fireworks, and I didn't even buy that many! It's a horrible ripoff, but worth it when you see how excited the kids are.

Captured a couple cute pictures of the kids in their 4th of July outfits. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment