Hegland Happenings

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Fever

I think we've had enough of being cooped up in the house to last the rest of the year! I can definitely tell my kids are ready for warm weather and to be able to play outside. Luckily, today turned out to be pretty nice and we got to play outside for a little bit. Kycen even got to test the grass (which he wasn't too fond of), and crawled off as quick as he could!





Preslie's my child that would live outside if she could. That is if weather permitted. Here in Utah, it seems that we get two main seasons...winter and summer. Winter lasting at least 7 months out of the year (I swear!!). It doesn't seem like we get much of a spring or fall (it snowed into late May last year, and then again by early October).

I am sooooo looking forward to the warm weather! Short sleeve shirts, here we come!





0 comments:

Post a Comment