#1- Pictures. I love taking them. Having them taken. Displaying them. I have thousands of pictures, printed and on my computer. My next project, I want to do a picture wall. I might start with a small wall, like down the stairs, but I can't wait to do it!

#2- Being crafty/creating stuff. Lately, I've been into making party decorations. It all started with Kycen's first birthday party, and has continued to Easter, and next will be Preslie's birthday party. I've also been making cards for my aunt, and of course, I do love to scrapbook! I may have limited time to do it now since graduating from one child to two, but I do love it nonetheless. I sometimes wonder if I like buying the supplies more than actually scrapbooking, but I think I like them equally.
#3- The C's, Cupcakes, and Cafe Rio, and not together or in that order (I love plenty of other C's as well, like Cracker Barrel, Cafe Zupas, and Chick Fil A). Oh cupcakes, how I love thee! I have my favorites don't get me wrong, and they are different by store. This week, we happened to be running errands and stopped to eat dinner at Cafe Rio, and what happens to be like two doors down? A new cupcake place of course! Cute little place called 'The Sweet Tooth Fairy', and my fav there is the strawberry shortcake cupcake...delightful! Great way to kill two birds with one stone.



#4- Movies. I consider myself fortunate that I am able to enjoy such a variety of movies, partially thanks to having a mom who buys almost every single new release, and partially because I have a 5 year old who loves her movies. And when I say love, I mean LOVE. I don't get to the theater to see the new movies much, but I enjoy curling up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and a coke, and watching a good show. Some of my favorites: Dirty Dancing, Hannah Montana the movie, Definitely Maybe, Transformers (1 & 2), the Twilight Series (of course), Monsters Inc., Tangled, Juno...and that's just a few!


0 comments:
Post a Comment