Hegland Happenings

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Steps/Father's Day

""What an ordeal the last few hours have been! Preslie was so excited to get her bed set-up today and sleep in her own room at about 8:00pm when we got home, and now it's nearing midnight, and where is she? In my room. But I'm making her sleep in her own bed (blow up mattress on my floor). For those who know me, this is making progress and apparently baby steps are needed for my cute little 5 year old.

It was a nice Father's Day. The weather was great, we ate good food, and spent time with family. That's what it's all about right?! I'm very lucky to have a father as great as mine. I know I don't tell him often how wonderful he is to me and my kids, but he's the greatest dad a girl could ever ask for. I'm so blessed that he's such a wonderful grandpa to my kids, as well as my niece and nephew. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for his grandchildren.

Tomorrow, I'm going to figure out how to load some pictures to the blog...hopefully it won't take as long as actually setting up the blog took me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment