Hegland Happenings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goals

It seems that most people start off the new year making goals about what they want to do or accomplish over the next year. Oh not me, apparently I start mid-year with the goals! I made a goal while I was on maternity leave, that I wanted to have all of my scrapbook kits put together by the time I went back to work. I did pretty good and got about half of them done. I worked on several tonight, and hopefully will have them finished in the next week or two. At least I'm finishing them, right?! And I've only been back to work for a week...
Goal #2-blog everyday. I figure typing is easier than writing it all down, and this is pretty close to a journal, so it should be easy. Wrong! I actually have to put effort into getting on the computer nightly when sometimes, I just want to go to bed! And figuring out what to write about everyday...hard too sometimes.
I'm not sure what my other goals are. I would like to workout. I would like to do something(s) meaningful. I would like to travel. I would like do something I've never done before. I would like to spend more time with my kids.

There seems like so much to do and so little time to do it in. It's hard to know what to do, and what to postpone until a later time. Right now is the time for me to focus on my little ones because they seem to grow up in the blink of an eye. My baby is going to be 3 months old soon. My older baby is already 5. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I've cherished every moment I've had being a mom. I guess it was something that I was born to do, and I thank the Lord that I was able to have baby's and that I could be a mom.

And by the way...Happy Birthday to my bestie Kim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment