

Today (this evening) was my friend Jen's wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful in her gown, and so very happy getting married to Preston. The cool part of her reception was that she had a photo booth that all of the guests got to go in and take pictures. It printed out 2 strips of 4 photos, and one went in her guest book where you could write a message, and the other went home with the guest! There was even props (hats, boas, glasses, etc) to make the photos fun. They are supposed to post the photos online, so once they do I'll add them to the blog.

Preslie went with my parents and her cousins to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point today. I didn't get much out of her after I picked her up, but she did say it was fun. They got to dig up dinosaur bones, and Pres did say that there was this huge fish with fangs hanging from the ceiling...hmmm interesting. While they were all at the museum, my sister watched Kycen, which apparently was an adventure. I guess he cried and pooped and then barfed all over her not once, but twice. Aahhh he must love her to put her through so much in such a short amount of time :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment