Hegland Happenings

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Forgot?!

So I'm pretty upset with myself for forgetting the blog last night! By the time I realized it, I was already in bed and the computer was turned off. *sigh* On a positive note, after 2 nights of sleeping in a bed on my floor, Preslie slept in her own bed in her own room last night!! I couldn't be more proud of her.

Kycen made it through his first 2 days at the babysitter and I think it's been great. He's been happy and chatty, and it seems as though he may be on the way to putting himself on a schedule. Yes, a schedule! How exciting is that?! I do miss my lttle guy soooo much during the day, but it's reassuring to know that he's being taken care of so well.

Being back at work has been pretty good. For the most part, I sit at my desk and work out my cases, and go pump. That's pretty much it. It's ok, because I feel like I'm being productive and getting quite a few cases out a day (looks like the old Stephanie is coming back!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment